Because one never knows when nuclear disaster will strike and rip everything you have ever treasured asunder, I have decided to save the most important recipe in the world on the Internet today. So please Google, cache this for me.
Chocolate Fridge Fudge
– 250g Margarine
– 1.5 tablespoon Cocoa
– 500g Icing Sugar
– 1 packet Marie Biscuits
– 2 large Eggs
– 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
– Crush biscuits into fine pieces (a rolling pin works really well – and lets you take out a few of your frustrations at the same time)
– Melt Margarine, Icing Sugar and Cocoa together in a pot. Melt at a low temperature and stir continuously otherwise the Cocoa will burn. (You should end up with a liquid/mushy brown paste-like substance.)
– Remove from stove.
– Add beaten Eggs to the mixture.
– Add Vanilla Essence.
– Add crushed biscuits.
– Mix the ingredients together with a spoon. (You should end up with a thick paste.)
– Pour mixture into a Pyrex/Glass dish that has been greased. (Use Spray-and-Cook)
– Allow to stand for 15 or so minutes to cool down. (You can cut the guideline for your blocks of fudge now if you wish).
– Place in fridge to set.
Serves one, extremely greedy, person – which is usually me! :)