Okay, so Telkom seems to be struggling this morning with their routing (though it does seem like it is all better now), so I’ll keep this weekend update short, sweet and business-like. Bullet-point form for the win! :)
So from Friday to Sunday we got up to:
– Enjoyed extremely fun and energetic langarm sokkie at the Barn in Gordon’s Bay with Dean and Zania.
– Ate German delicacies from the fund-raiser pudding table.
– Injured Chantelle with my patented dance moves.
– Helped find someone with a 4×4 to tow free Dean’s truck that got stuck in the long grass and mud amidst pouring rain that left us all soaked from head to toe.
– Broke my blog by forgetting that I had auto overwrite set in FileZilla
– Rearranged bedroom
– Played with Chantelle’s new black boots
– Shopped for wedding invite paper and new shoes
– Enjoyed nice light lunch at House of Coffees, Somerset Mall
– Watched Coraline in 3D at Canal Walk
– Joined up with Retha and Miguel for their house-warming party in Cape Town
– Slept over at the Montgomery clan stronghold
– Rushed to CCB church in Parklands (was 10 minutes late)
– Push-started the Getz because I forgot the lights on
– Bought more paper (over a R1000 on paper this weekend!) and did a quick bout of grocery shopping in Tygervalley
– Met up with Damen, Michelle, Karl and Trish for a good braai and some cricket-viewing at Damen’s pad.
– Watched Karl swat imaginary things on Damen’s Wii
– Visited with Monty and Cheryl
– Visited with Mom and Dad (Photos looking good on the big screen via VGA hookup)
– Spied on house using Ryan’s new telescope.
– Got home and tidied up (a lot), fed hungry cats.
– Ate sarmies for supper and watched Hitch under the duvet. (Still don’t see it though: I’m definitely not Albert!)
– Slept like a baby in our newly re-arranged bedroom.