Look no further when searching for Victoria Falls accommodation: The Royal Livingstone Hotel is the best Victoria Falls Hotel you can stay at. This 5-star hotel is steeped in African tradition – yet hints of European influences can be felt in the deep verandas, generous spaces and cool courtyard retreats which emulate the days of safari travel through Africa.
Ten things to do at the Victoria Falls:
- Discover the majesty of Victoria Falls aboard a helicopter, an adventure never to be forgotten. Or experience the thrill of flight aboard a microlight as you soar above the heady beauty of the Falls.
- Experience the spellbinding combination of the mighty Zambezi River and the extravagant opulence and gracious hospitality of the African Queen River Cruiser.
- Dine at the world’s most exclusive picnic spot, Livingstone Island. You can also swim in a pool right on the lip of the Victoria Falls.
- Experience a memorable riverside massage at the Royal Salon at the Royal Livingstone Hotel. The massages are unique to this exotic destination and the location itself acts as a therapeutic balm.
- Bungee Jump like never before – 111 metres of pure adrenaline rush off the impressive Victoria Falls Bridge. It is one of the highest challenges in the world.
- White Water Rafting on the Zambezi River below the Victoria Falls is the wildest white water on the planet and the actual experience surpasses every expectation.
- Visit the Mukuni village and see how the local Leya people live. You’ll see how traditional huts are built and decorated, view the villagers at work and even taste some traditional food.
- The Zambezi River offers a variety of fresh water fish including Tiger Fish. Rated by many sports anglers as the finest freshwater fighting fish in the world, the best time for Tiger fishing is between August and March.
- Enjoy a 5-course gourmet dinner aboard the Royal Livingstone Express. Passengers travel leisurely at sun set through the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park.
- View White Rhino in the Mosi-oa-Tunya Park from 4 x 4 vehicles or on the back of an Elephant. The park is also home to wild elephant, hippo, buffalo and other wildlife animals.
(Please note that this is a Sponsored Press Release, placed via the MyScoop blog advertising network.)
Related Link: Royal Livingstone Hotel